Safety Procedures at Birmingham Manor
What you can expect during your stay
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Face masks required for guests in public areas
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Individually wrapped toiletries
A note from Birmingham Manor Bed and Breakfast
We take our responsibility for your safety very seriously. Rooms are sanitized thoroughly after each guest departure. Masks are now mandated indoors by Stratford Government Officials.
We are fully vaccinated…We hope you are too!
To aid with social distancing if other guests are having breakfast in the dining room we can offer breakfast on our verandah when weather cooperates.
Birmingham Manor Boutique Bed & Breakfast is a recipient of the TIAO’s Safe Travels stamp which indicates that we are practicing Covid-19 safety protocols.