Safety Procedures at Birmingham Manor
What you can expect during your stay
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Face masks required for guests in public areas
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Individually wrapped toiletries
- 24-hour minimum vacancy between guests
A note from Birmingham Manor Bed and Breakfast
We take our responsibility for your safety very seriously. Rooms are sanitized thoroughly after each guest departure. Masks are now mandated indoors by Stratford Government Officials.
To aid with social distancing if other guests are having breakfast in the dining room we can offer breakfast on our verandah when weather cooperates.