Built in 1904 and rich in local history, Birmingham Manor Bed and Breakfast in Stratford, Ontario, is a charming Victorian heritage mansion, surrounded by stately trees and formal gardens. Guests will enjoy modern amenities in a Victorian setting through our extensive renovations and updates.
The Manor is located in the heritage district within a short walking distance to:
- Stratford Festival Theatre & Tom Patterson Theatre (25 min-20 min walk respectively)
- Avon Theatre & Studio Theatre (12 min walk)
- Shopping (12 min walk)
- Restaurants (10-15 min walk)
- Shakespeare Gardens (6 min walk)
- Nature paths (8 min walk)
Birmingham Manor B&B in Stratford offers four rooms, each spacious and well appointed with new amenities.
- A Queen-Sized Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Free calls within Canada & United States.
- Ample Parking
- Gourmet breakfast in the formal dining room. Vegetarian, Gluten Free and Vegan options available.
- Complimentary bottled water and name brand soda in the guest’s fridge.
Guests are most welcomed to:
- Relax on our wrap-around veranda
- Take in the manicured gardens
- Delight in the formality of the parlour
Be sure to take advantage of one of our Packages:
The Birmingham Manor Bed and Breakfast is licensed by the City of Stratford to operate as a Bed&Breakfast
We sincerely thank our guests for their appreciation and support and are delighted to be recipients of the
2018 Trip Advisor Hall of Fame Certificate of Excellence Award.