Built in 1904 and rich in local history, Birmingham Manor Bed and Breakfast in Stratford, Ontario, is a charming Victorian heritage mansion, surrounded by stately trees and formal gardens. Guests will enjoy modern amenities in a Victorian setting through our extensive renovations and updates.
The Manor is located in the heritage district within a short walking distance to:
- Stratford Festival Theatre & Tom Patterson Theatre (25 min-20 min walk respectively)
- Avon Theatre & Studio Theatre (12 min walk)
- Shopping (12 min walk)
- Restaurants (10-15 min walk)
- Shakespeare Gardens (6 min walk)
- Nature paths (8 min walk)
Birmingham Manor B&B in Stratford offers four rooms, each spacious and well appointed with new amenities.
- A Queen-Sized Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Free calls within Canada & United States.
- Ample Parking
- Gourmet breakfast in the formal dining room. Vegetarian, Gluten Free and Vegan options available.
- Complimentary bottled water and name brand soda in the guest’s fridge.
Guests are most welcomed to:
- Relax on our wrap-around veranda
- Take in the manicured gardens
- Delight in the formality of the parlour
Be sure to take advantage of one of our Packages:
The Birmingham Manor Bed and Breakfast is licensed by the City of Stratford to operate as a Bed&Breakfast
We sincerely thank our guests for their appreciation and support and are delighted to be recipients of the 2017 Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice Award and to be ranked 5th out of the top 25 B&B’s and Inns in Canada.
Thank you to our visitors for helping us rank #1 on Trip Advisor, we look forward to seeing you again next year.