Room features and amenities
May 1 to Oct. 31 $239.00+13%HST per multiple night stays.
May 1 to Oct. 31 $259.00+13% HST per 1-night stays.
Nov 1-April 30 $195.00+13% HST per night.
- Our manor is an adult oriented environment, children older than 16 are welcome.
- Our rooms are double occupancy.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the rooms
- Check in is between 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm. Alternate check in times must be arranged prior to arrival.
- If for any reasons guests are delayed we ask that we be notified. You can call us at 1 519 273 6545
- Check out is by 11:00 am.
- We can provide gluten free, egg free, dairy free, vegan options provided we are notified upon booking.
- Our home is a smoke-free environment.
- While we love pets, we are unable to accommodate them.
- $50 (CDN) per room/night non-refundable deposit is charged at time of booking.
- The full amount is charged if the booking is cancelled within 14 days of the arrival date. We will issue a refund (minus the non-refundable deposit) if we are successful in re-booking the room(s).
- Reservations made within 14 days of arrival date are considered final and are fully charged upon booking.
- All bookings will be confirmed by e-mail.
- Gift Certificates, including bookings considered Gifts, are fully charged upon purchase.
- Packages: 50% of price is charged upon booking.
Customize your getaway with these additions:
Can you accommodate food allergies?
Yes! Elena has a special affinity for making delicious dishes to fit any dietary restrictions. Please let us know upon booking any allergies or intolerances you may have and we’ll plan accordingly.
How far is Birmingham from the Theatre?