Rich in local history, Birmingham Manor Bed and Breakfast in Stratford, Ontario, is a charming Victorian heritage mansion, surrounded by stately trees and formal gardens.
The Manor is located in the heritage district within a short walking distance to:
- Festival Theatre & Tom Patterson Theatre (25 min-20 min walk respectively)
- Avon Theatre & Studio Theatre (12 min walk)
- Shopping (12 min walk)
- Restaurants (10-15 min walk)
- Shakespeare Gardens (6 min walk)
- Nature paths (8 min walk)
History: Colonel John Lant Youngs built the Manor as his personal residence in 1904. Not only was Colonel Youngs a master wood carver and contractor, he was also one of Stratford’s Mayors and a decorated officer during World War I. His workmanship is evidenced throughout the home including the quarter-cut oak woodwork and the fine detailing of the fireplaces.
- A Queen-Sized Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Free calls within Canada & United States.
- Ample Parking
- Gourmet breakfast in the formal dining room
- Complimentary bottled water and name brand soda in the guest’s fridge.
Guests are most welcomed to:
- Relax on our wrap-around veranda
- Take in the manicured gardens
- Delight in the formality of the parlour
Be sure to take advantage of one of our Packages:
- Spa Experience
- Girls Weekend
- A special “Wee time” before baby arrives!
- Business Accommodations
Thank you to our 2013 visitors for helping us rank #1 of Trip Advisor, we look forward to seeing you again next year